- 15861 Woodville Road, Brandywine, MD, 20613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths
- Spacious 4 bedroom/3 full bath split foyer located in Charles County, sits on over 2 acres and backs to trees. Large kitchen with space for a full size dining table and china cabinet/storage buffet. Living room has a bay window overlooking the manicured front lawn. Basement is fully finished and can be used as an in-law suite. Enjoy the private backyard, multi-level deck and hot tub!
- 4140 Crab Apple Court, Suitland, MD, 20746
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1327 Sqft
- Spacious end unit 2 level townhouse style condo with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. This home features a large eat-in kitchen, dining room/living room open floor plan, master bedroom with a full bathroom, wood burning fireplace, large deck and a full-size stackable washer/dryer. Conveniently located close to dc, major roads, metro bus and rails, shopping, and entertainment!
- 27 Todd Place NE, Washington, DC, 20002-1334
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2092 Sqft
- Huge 3 story brick colonial with open floor plan offers approximately 3,000 finished square feet of living space! Master bedroom w/ private deck, master bath w/ separate shower and soaking tub. Gourmet kitchen has granite & stainless and leads to the second deck. Finished lower level w/ in-law suite and private entrance. Hardwood and high ceilings throughout.Off street parking. Near metro.
- A 4212 Indian Head Highway, Indian Head, MD, 20640-1756
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1907 Sqft
- This is a must see spacious 3 bedroom end-unit townhome w/attached garage. Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and master bath with huge shower and his and hers shower heads. The laundry room is also conveniently located on the bedroom level. Steps to indian head naval base and easy commute to bolling afb, andrews afb, dc and old town. Also, approximately 30 minutes to national harbor!
- 312 34th Street SE, Washington, DC, 20019
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 3300 Sqft
- This spacious 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment is located in a two story brick building in ward 7 of the fort dupont park neighborhood. The apartment has central air and heat, and is accessible to transportation, churches, schools, banks, grocery stores and shopping. The metro bus line is 1.5 blocks away and the minnesota metro station is a 20 minute walk. Subsidy programs allowed.
- 2300 Leyton Court, Waldorf, MD, 20603
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2884 Sqft
- This former 4 br 3 fb model home will not disappoint. Mbr has 3 sided fireplace, sitting room and walk in closet with built in desk. Two story family room adjacent to the kitchen has walls of windows. Eat-in-kitchen has an island, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Bring your popcorn and enjoy movies in the theater room or just relax on the back deck! Https://goo.Gl/mgvjsq